Adoption/Termination of Parental Rights
- As attorney for Petitioners, Natural Parents and Counsel/GAL for child
- As attorney for parents and counsel/GAL for child
Protection from Abuse matters
- As attorney for Plaintiff and Defendant
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Jurisdiction Matters
- Counsel/GAL for child
- Counsel for Petitioners in Special Immigrant Juvenile Cases
- Property Division
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- No Fault/Fault Divorces
- Divorce Master hearings and Exceptions Practice
I am available to work with you so that you understand your legal options based upon the facts of your case and based upon your goals.
While not all cases go to trial or final hearing, I have experience in family law litigation in all manner of cases listed above. I am not afraid to try a case before a Judge if negotiations are unsuccessful. However, I will also ensure that all avenues of negotiation are explored short of trial so that unnecessary stress and financial expense to you is avoided, if possible.